Survivors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesDez Walker BertokaartRegisterLog in

Dez Walker

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alan

Alan

Dez Walker Mannelijk-1 Aantal berichten : 54

Karakter
Leeftijd: 16
Partner: let's be free
Groep: Nvt

Dez Walker Empty
PostSubject: Dez Walker   Dez Walker EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:48 am

G e n e r a l

Full name: Dezmond ‘Dez’ Walker
Nickname: Dezzie, but Austin calls me Dezzieroo. Dunno why.
Day of Birth: 22th November 1996
Nature: Hetero
Relationship status: No comment…
Animal: Kangaroo

O u t s i d e

Lenght:1.84m
Hair: Red
Eye color: Blue
Build: Normal… I think.
Tattoos or Piercings: None
clothing: I like bright colors

I n s i d e

[ Protective | Special | Disgusting | Honest | Optimistic ]

[ Protective ] People say I can be very protective around my little sister. Nothing or no one with evil intentions come near to Perrie. Anyone who tries, teach my little less fun side know, the side that even Austin doesn’t know. I am pretty funny if you stay away from Perrie, everyone find that… except for Trish, but I don’t want to talk about that.

[ Special ] I’m quite special, yea, according to some than. People find it weird that I can pull anything and everything out of my backpack, like a ham, a turtle, an Abraham Lincoln ice- or jam-sculpture, etc. I think it’s quite normal to do that, because I need all these stuff one day. On the other side I often notice when people or things look different, but I can never figure out what has changed. It’s really annoying, because no one would tell me what exactly has changed.

[ Disgusting ] Okay, I admit it. Sometimes I can be really distasteful. I can eat that would be considered gross or inedible to most people. I pull me nothing to. If I find something good I can eat it, right? People live to eat and what have you of this if you can’t eat certain things.

[ Honest ] I’m honest, brutally honest whether characters ask me for my opinion or not. I can’t lie and would never do it. The truth is much faster than the lie and I like to win, so it makes sense that I always choose the truth, right?

[ Optimistic ] I am quite optimistic, see everything through rose-colored glasses. For me, the glass is half full, not half empty. Everyone has something good in itself, deserves to me many chances as he needs to do good things.

R e l a t i o n s h i p s

Perrie Walker Well, actually is this pretty funny. My sister is younger than me, and yet she is ten times as smart. She told everyone that her real name Perrie is, that freedom a nickname was that our parents used. But she can’t lie to me, I know that it her real name is. Sometimes I use that name accidentally and than she can be really angry. It’s funny to see how angry Perrie can be.

Austin Moon Austin! Yea, we are very close and hang out a lot. I don’t know what I have to do without him. Do you know the quote: Best friends do not let themselves ridiculous ... alone. I and Austin do everything together and and I like to film him as he sings one of Ally's songs. Previously I put these videos online, but since there is no internet anymore.

Trish De la Rosa I know we never could be good friend, but I think I like her... in a weird way. I have to say that she can be funny, very funny and she loves some things that I love to. I try to be nice to her, but usually I do not get much in return.

Ally Dawson She's my BFF, Best Freckled Friend. She is a good friend, but she can not compare to Austin. I love to hang out with her, rather than with Trish. Actually I do not understand how it is that Trish is her best friend. How can you have her as a friend?

H i s t o r y

Once upon a time... all the storys begin like that, right? The most fairytales and I think that my life is like a fairytale. I was born in a little town in Germany and I had two lovely parents. When I was one, I got a little sister. Unconsciously I had already behaved as a proud big brother and the older we are, the stronger that feeling was. After a few years my parents and sister moved to Perido beach. I moved to Miami with my aunt because I had heard strange things about Perido beach, things that people probably had just made to scare me. I learned to know Austin in Miami, became his best friends. We did everything together, start to make musicvideos because his dad didn't believe that his son could be famous. So, we started to collect items for the video.

I would take work, much work and I think we would be bussy for a few years if Austin didn't met Ally. This way or another Austin had a good song and we put the video with this song on the internet. It did not take long for the video had more than 2 million hits. It was awesome, really awesome that they could be famous. There was only one problem. Austin had the song apparently stolen from Ally and she was not really happy that he did that. He didn't want to give her credit and I'm not interfered with it. There past a few months and Austin needed a new song. This one must be better than the first, much better. It was hard to find a good song, but after a few prayers, Ally decided to help us with Trish, her best friend. Me and Trish never became best friends and we would never be I think. Austin and Ally became famous and they moved to perido beauch for a show. I had to put my fears aside and searched my family as soon as we arrived. They told me that Perrie had an accident and was in a coma for a while. Guilt made ​​himself master of me, made ​​me believe that I was not a good brother. I promised her that I would be there for her this time and that I would support her in everything she did. After the poof I lost everyone, could not even fulfill my promise.

Last edited by Dez on Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Perrie
Administrator
Perrie

Dez Walker Vrouwelijk-1 Aantal berichten : 727

Karakter
Partner: You know you live to break me - don't deny

Dez Walker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dez Walker   Dez Walker EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:14 am

Er staat in de titel: WIP, maar geld dit nog, of kan ik hem al bekijken? Wink
Back to top Go down
https://survivorss.actieforum.com/
Roxanne
Roxanne

Dez Walker Vrouwelijk-1 Aantal berichten : 441

Karakter
Leeftijd: 15 Years 'ld
Partner: I wanna sing, I wanna shout, I wanna scream ‘till the words dry out.

Dez Walker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dez Walker   Dez Walker EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:22 am

Kaat is van plan om de sheet opnieuw te maken en dan in het Nederlands en ook wat dingen aan te passen. Voor zover ik weet (;
Back to top Go down
Perrie
Administrator
Perrie

Dez Walker Vrouwelijk-1 Aantal berichten : 727

Karakter
Partner: You know you live to break me - don't deny

Dez Walker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dez Walker   Dez Walker EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:27 am

D'aww, he's such a cutiepie Love Helemaal geaccepteert hoor Kaat.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorss.actieforum.com/
Sponsored content

Dez Walker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dez Walker   Dez Walker Empty

Back to top Go down

Dez Walker
Page 1 of 1